Tickets now available online for Oscar’s Mega Raffle
Tickets are now available online for Oscar’s Mega Raffle in support of Operation Oscar.
The raffle launched this week at our home game versus Abbey Hulton United and ticket will remain on sale at home games throughout November, however supporters can now get their hands on tickets online to be in with a chance of winning some great prizes as well as supporting an even better cause.
As we all know, Oscar and his dad Simon are West fans and season tickets holders, and Oscar was our mascot last weekend for the thrilling 4-4 versus Sandbach United. Oscar and his family are busy fundraising for a life changing operation for Oscar, who suffers from cerebral palsy, and is unable to walk due to extreme muscle tightness in his legs. The operation, called SDR (Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy), is potentially life changing for Oscar and potentially let him stand on his own two feet in future.
Oscar’s Mega Raffle has a huge selection of great prizes on offer:
- Overnight stay at Doubletree by Hilton, Chester
- Four-ball at Carden Park, with breakfast and golf buggies
- Golf starter set
- Signed framed West shirt
- £50 Morrisons voucher
- £50 Fred’s voucher
- £50 Memreels voucher
- Lead Station £25 voucher
- West hats and scarves
- Jewellery set from London Vintage
- And many other items to be announced soon.
Tickets for the raffle will cost £5, or three for £10 – sound familiar, West fans? To purchase your ticket online:
- Visit https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/west-didsbury-and-chorlton-afc
- Donate the appropriate amount for the number of tickets you would like
- In the ‘Your Message’ section, please state your name and email address (you will have the option to hide these from public view if you choose)
- Follow the rest of the steps to complete the transaction
- We’ll then be in touch with your ticket number(s)
Oscar recently passed the £45,000 milestone, and with his £65,000 target now in site lets help get him there!