Two home pre-season fixtures confirmed for men’s First Team
Our men’s First Team will play two home pre-season fixtures this month ahead of their FA Vase tie against Bury AFC.
Following the postponement of last month’s home tie versus 1874 Northwich due to adverse weather conditions, these games will represent the first opportunity for fans to watch the men’s First Team at The Step Places Stadium since March.
The fixtures are:
- Saturday 5th September, 3pm kick off – Atherton Laburnum Rovers (NWCFL First Division North)
- Saturday 12th September, 3pm kick off – Altrincham Reserves (Cheshire Football League One)
Both fixtures will be open to fans but will have a limited capacity due to recently published COVID-19 FA guidelines.
Atherton Laburnum Rovers, Saturday 5th September, 3pm
Social distancing measures will be in place around the pitch and inside the clubhouse; please take note of the following if you plan on attending the fixture:
- Gates will open to spectators at 2.15pm, with priority access given to 2019/20 season ticket holders before 2.30pm.
- Entry is £5; £3 for concessions and free to under 12s accompanied by an adult.
- Spectators are asked to bring a pre-prepared slip of paper with their name and contact details on for track and trace purposes.
- Once we have reached limited capacity (150) we will be unable to allow anymore spectators into the ground.
- The clubhouse will be operating a one-way system.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the clubhouse; the bar will be open for food and refreshments.
Further information on ticketing for Altrincham Reserves on Saturday 12th September will be announced in the next week.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Step Places Stadium on Saturday, and kindly ask that you follow the guidelines in place to ensure an enjoyable and safe day for all.