VACANCY | Assistant Manager (Men’s First Team)
West Didsbury & Chorlton are on the lookout for a new assistant manager to join the Steve Settle’s first team. The club are seeking a candidate who passionate and enthusiastic coach to work within the club’s team structure to lead player and team development.
The successful candidate will be required to commit 3-4 hours during the week plus Saturday’s during the season. The club is asking all potential applicants to email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 07706320397 with a covering letter and CV before the deadline of Friday 21st September.
Assistant Manager (Men’s First Team)
Leading men’s first team training sessions and supporting the manager in his duties.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the majority of coaching regarding the squad.
- To provide a quality coaching environment in a safe, controlled and challenging environment including the planning and delivery of training sessions in line with team and player requirements.
- Coach the team in line with principles and identity of the football club
- Be inventive/develop new ideas to promote our clubs vision and values.
- Weekly team selection to include liaising with first team management
- Support the club’s development model to create and enhance a player pathway from youth to adult football.
- Management of player disciplines and escalation of issues to the Clubs Committee.
Requirements of the role:
- The club ideally requires a minimum Level 2 FA Certificate in Coaching Football or substantial management experience and a desire to achieve this
- An in-date FA First Aid Certificate qualification.
- Since you may be working with players under the age of 18, it is club policy that all club officials require a valid FA Enhanced Disclosure (CRC check).
- Sign up to the club’s codes of conduct.
- Follow the FA’s Respect guidance for safeguarding.
How to Apply:
The club is asking all potential applicants to email email@example.com or contact on 07706320397 before the deadline of Friday 21st September.